Our next Performing Arts Camp will take place Summer 2017. In the meantime, check out our Fall 2016 classes!
For the last 10 years, we’ve offered a full week of some of our most-loved regular session classes together with brand new courses available only during summer camp! When you register for summer camp, you get the following:
- Either a full day including 4 one hour and 15 minute long classes OR
- A half day including 2 one hour and 15 minute long classes
- Complimentary breakfast, coffee, and snacks
- Stagebridge 2016 CAMP t-shirt
- A chance to work with some of the best performers in the Bay Area
- A full week of learning, laughing, and collaborating with a great community of continuing and brand new Stagebridge students
- An opportunity to try something new in a supportive environment.
Here are a few highlights from satisfied participants of previous Performing Arts Camps:
- Learning and stretching my brain
- Meeting people who are going through similar life experiences
- The variety of class options and excellent teachers
- Fabulous instruction and meeting and working with a great group of people
If you’re interested in Summer Camp or our other programs, please join our mailing list to make sure you get regular updates.